Volunteer Scoreboard Operator Schedule
- Volunteers are divided into teams of 2 or 3.
- Please arrive in advance of the start of your first game to allow time to set up your scoreboard.
- Teams will be asked to be as independent as possible, but feel free to ask members of the Executive for help if required.
- “On Duty” teams will be used to fill in gaps in the event of an absence and/or to help out with other small tasks during the tournament.
- You are welcome to stay and help out after your shift(s) are complete.
- Please bring your Volunteer Hours sheets with you to be signed off on by Scott or Carrie.
- If you fulfill your full schedule requirements- you will receive credit for 30 Volunteer hours (including last Sunday’s training.)
- In the event of weather-related schedule changes, please check out our League Facebook Page: St. Thomas Coed Slo-Pitch League.
- If you have any questions, please comment below or call Scott at 519-852-3209
- Thank you.