Who: Ladies interesting in working on their Slo-Pitch skills
Where: Power Alley @ 560 Talbot Street
When: Tuesday, January 14th 2020 | 8:30 PM to 10 PM
- Please arrive early to avoid missing the start of the session.
- After a brief introduction/ welcome, the session will begin.
- The session will last for 90-minutes, divided into three (3) 30-minute stations.
- The participants will be divided into three (3) groups and rotate through each of the three (3) stations.
- The players will rotate on a whistle.
- Each station will be run by a different coach(es).
- Each station will have a different focus, including hitting, fielding, and throwing.
- Please bring all equipment you may require including running shoes (no cleats), glove, and bats. There will be bats available at the session, but feel free to bring your own.
- Please bring water bottles and appropriate clothing as well.
- The quicker participants rotate between stations, the more playing time you will have.
- If you have any additional questions please contact a member of the Executive through the contact page or on Facebook.
Each Ladies Night session will have a maximum of 24-players. The group will be divided into 3 smaller groups of equal numbers that will then rotate through our 3 stations. We will do our best to accommodate small group requests as indicated in your registration, but fulfilling all requests might not be possible.
Once you have registered, you will be contacted via email within 24-hours (check your junk mail) to indicate whether you are enrolled in the upcoming session or if you have been placed on the Waiting List. You will be provided with further instructions in that email.
If you don’t receive an email within 24-hours, check your junk mail. If it is not there, please contact a member of the Executive through either Facebook or the Contact page on this website.
In the event, we receive more registrations than we can accommodate, we will add your name to the Waiting List. If a player is unable to attend or doesn’t pay for their session within the requested time parameters, you will be contacted via email and offered a spot at the upcoming session. Multiple people on the Waiting list will be contacted regarding a potential opening and it will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you are added to the Waiting List, you may be contacted regarding registration for future sessions.
The cost of the event is $20 per player and must be paid via e-transfer or in-person within 72-hours (3 days) of registration confirmation. Once you receive your registration email confirming you are enrolled in the upcoming session, you will be provided with payment instruction. Please complete full payment within the requested time frame (as indicated in the email) to ensure your spot is reserved. If you do not complete your payment, you will lose your spot in the upcoming session.
If you register and pay for your spot in an upcoming session, please make every effort to attend your session. If you are unable to attend your session, please contact a member of the Executive as soon as possible (via Facebook or the Website Contact Page) to make them aware of your withdrawal.
All payments are final– to avoid the potential for late cancellations resulting in the League having to cover the cost of the facility rental, a cancellation/ withdrawal from your session will result in a loss of your registration fee.
Depending on the popularity of the event and availability of volunteers, the Coed League intends to run multiple Ladies nights over the first 4-months of the year. If you are interested in participating in future events, please watch the Facebook page for additional information.
Our sessions are a work in progress. We may need to make adjustments where necessary. We appreciate your patience.